Nokia recently launched the new Nokia 5.1. Android One smartphone and the successor to the Nokia 5 smartphone that was announced last year. The Nokia 5.1 comes with unibody design with 6000 series aluminum and comes with the unannounced 2.0 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P18 processor. It comes with Android 8.0 (Oreo) pre-installed and will be upgraded to the Android P when available. The Nokia 5.1 comes with Copper, Tempered Blue and Black color options and is priced at 189 Euros (around $218) and will be available for sale globally starting from July 2018.
Here are the specifications of the Nokia 5.1 Android One smartphone:
- Display: 5.5-inch FHD+ 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and 1080×2160 pixels resolution
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P18 (MT6755S) processor
- RAM: 2GB /3GB RAM
- Storage: 16GB / 32GB internal storage that is further expandable up to 128GB with microSD card.
- OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo) OS, upgradable to Android P 9.0
- SIM: Dual SIM
Rear: 16-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
Front: 8-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture,84-degree wide-angle lens
- Battery: 3000mAh battery
- Connectivity options: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS,
- Other Specifications: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 151.1 x 70.73 x 8.27 mm