Nokia X6 was announced in May this year with a dual rear camera, bigger 5.8-inch display, Snapdragon 636, 6GB of RAM and Android 8.1 out of the box. The Finland-based company HMD Global has announced recently that all Nokia smartphones will be updated to Android P 9.0 as soon its available.
The Nokia X6 will be one of the first Nokia devices to get the Android P before other devices. The Nokia X6 was priced at 1299 yuan (around $204) for the 4GB RAM with 32GB inbuilt storage option, 1499 yuan (around $236) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB option and 1699 Yuan (around $266) for the top-end 6GB RAM with 64GB storage option.
The device is currently available in China only and is expected to roll out globally in the coming months. It comes with Blue, Black and Silver colour options. The Nokia X6 comes with a glass back with 95% body covered with glass and has a metal frame. It comes with Dual VoLTE support as well. Let’s check the specifications of the device in full next:
Nokia X6 specifications
- Display: 5.8-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Processor: 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- RAM: 4GB / 6GB
- Storage: 32GB / 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD card
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android P
Rear: Dual Camera with 16MP (RGB) camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size, and a 5MP (Monochrome) secondary rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.2um pixel size
Front: 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size
- Connectivity options: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Type-C
- Battery: 3060mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging
- Dimensions: 47.2 x 70.98 x 7.99~8.59mm; Weight: 151g
- Other features: Fingerprint sensor, 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM Radio